Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The goodness of Nivea (aka Nivea for Divya ;))

I have normal skin. Usually problem free. Not too oily not too dry. I have a bad case of acne/pimples and the scars left behind by them. Unfortunately not much I can do about it, so I will move on.

I had this bad case of dryness once when I was 16 I think. And it cracked the corner of my lips so badly I couldn't open my mouth. I tried everything but without use. Then I decided to come back to normal creams and used Nivea (the original thicky cream in the ubiquitous blue case) before going to bed one night. By the time I woke up, lo! the dryness was completely gone! And I am not kidding. And ever since then I stick by Nivea as if it were religion ;) I had a bad case of dry eye-lids once (due to Johnson's lotions, the one made for adults) and I actually went and bought the blue box of Nivea and it healed overnight :D

Now that I am back in India, I was beginning to have that cracked sides of lips again and it was Nivea to the rescue. Yet again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment