Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Red and White

I was a black aficionado. Through and through. I loved wearing black anywhere and everywhere. My mom used to chide me and say its not the colour to wear to happy occasions, but I sneaked out in black as much as I could. Then I changed into wearing different colours. Minimized black altogether (though never losing that thing for black).

More recently I got into whites. In India, I would never wear whites because my mom never let me buy them. She would say its tough for her to launder those et al. Wild kids rolling in dust must not wear white etc;)

So anyway, till I got into whites I used to think Red and Black go very well together. Which is true even now, but after I matched up Red and White, pooh! Red and Black looks nothing like Red and White. Its quite a classy combination and I try to wear it at least once a couple weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you say.. I couldn't agree more on the fact that Black is such an amazing color.. Black is beauty :)!!

Anonymous said...

Add blue and top it off with stars and stripes. GBA!

Random thots said...

red and black is the best combination

dharmabum said...

its so warm & humid in these parts, i'd rather wear nothing. like the village folk :

Post a Comment