Monday, June 25, 2007

If you want nutrition ...... ....read on..

There is a store on State Street in Madison, WI. Its called "Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream" Est. 1962, it boasts of "Genuine Super-Premium Wisconsin Goodness".

In the four years that I was in Wisconsin, I might have gone to that store a dozen times. Even though they give generous quantities of ice cream for a couple bucks (very typical in Wisconsin) and eating it used to make me feel terribly guilty for a week thence, I could never resist it. Ice cream was yumm!

Their ice cream was so heavenly that the only thing that beat it, was it's Nutritional Information. This is what it reads:

Disclosure : The following content is taken from one of their ice cream cups which I carefully washed and preserved after I devoured its contents and got a couple with me all the way from Wisconsin to California when I moved, and plan to take them with me wherever life takes me next. Full copyrights to "Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream". It is true to every word on that cup, including the formatting in bold.



Nutritional Information:

Don't even ask. This is the best ice cream made in Wisconsin, and it tastes so good because it has gobs of rich Wisconsin cream, tons of real ingredients for boat-loads of luscious flavors. That means it's not low-fat, low-calorie or low-anything, and that's why everyone loves it.

You want nutrition, eat carrots.


Ha ha ha!!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Thats clever :)

Meg said...

Thts clever :)

Shubhika Taneja said...

That sounds real fun..Feeling guilty to say bt i havnt tried this place..i just end up eating ice cream either at cold stone or apna babcock..will surely try out this place soon and preserve a cup for u :)

Shubhika Taneja said...

Check this out, Found the same comment u mentioned at :
"http://www.chocolateshoppeicecream.com/

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. good one Divya :)

Post a Comment