Thursday, June 28, 2007

Boy! What a rush!!

Today and tomorrow are the last days before I take off on PTO (aka vacation) for a couple weeks, and I was choking at work. Not because I had some difficult tasks to do but because I had just so many simple/small tasks to finish. And I had to work in my lab which is kind of unusual, I am usually comfortably closeted in my cube and at peace. Today I had to walk up and down back and forth between meetings to the lab, to the cube, to someone else's cube etc etc etc. Talking to people, explaining stuff, going over what is happening, you know, the works! Ended up working even while walking in the corridor;) And I think for the first time before heading to a meeting at 4 pm, I was feeling hungry. I wondered why, when I realized, ahh, I forgot to have lunch in all this rush!! Phew! Hurriedly ate lunch (thank god I take my own lunch every single day;) ) in 10 mins and was 5 minutes late for the meeting;) Not too bad I'd say. And me is working even now, and tomorrow only promises to be worse, I just hope I get everything done before I leave. I hope....hope...hope...


I guess this was the first time its been like this before I took off on vacation. Just like I love to say "As you grow so you reap" ;) (Gee! Now that is too far fetched:P )

2 comments:

dharmabum said...

how i'm longing to take off too. its been a while now. i think its a common thing in the west where people are allowed, even encouraged to take vacations, no?

hope u have a great time.

Random thots said...

Framing new wordings..haha.

Post a Comment