Thursday, August 30, 2007

Whats up?

Last couple days have been See--Aaaar---AAA---Zeeeeee at work. Literally. Haven't had much time to do anything else. I was like a zombie last evening, totally can't take any changes to my regular routine, sigh!

Haven't thought about any topics to blog about lately as well. Nothing much happening around me for me to take something out of it. Except wired-up colleagues trying to solve an evading issue. Which is not at all interesting to write about.

Got a breather this evening. Got to haul myself to work at 6.30 tomorrow morning so I better wind up soon. The gang is planning an outdoorsy thing to Bass Lake this weekend. To say good-bye to summer in style. And I haven't had the time to think about it. Hopefully this mess will sort itself out miraculously by EoB tomorrow (End of Business, duh!) and I will have time to make that much needed Pudina Chutney, sigh!

Besides that, unfortunately for me, after I wrote that post about Reliance, it gave up on me last evening:( It was Puts birthday and I tried desperately for over four hours to call her, but Reliance wouldn't budge. Kept giving me that annoying "Lines are busy" message :( Adding to my frustration of not having time to do anything and hurriedly having to make and eat dinner, this was too much, gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I finally called her Cingular-direct and wished her briefly. I better call over the weekend and make up for it!!

Well that pretty much sums it all up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!? Work tomorrow? On long weekend! You should at least get 2 comp. offs for it!

Post a Comment