Saturday, August 11, 2007

Six Years!!

Decided to finally take some time off from my crazy day to pen down a milestone:) I was a little too late though ;) Well, anyway, on 10th August, 2001, I arrived, nervous, anxious, excited and sad in O'Hare, Chicago. It has been six years and a lot has happened in that time. Went out to dinner with the gang. Turns out Deepu also landed the same day a year later in the very same O'Hare. That was some coincidence:)

I should say in the half a dozen years, the first quarter dozen were probably the worst in my life and the second quarter dozen were, beyond a shred of doubt, the best. So that does kind of even out;)

But needless to say, the land has taught me a lot, it has been a ride to cherish and there have been lessons worth remembering!

Amen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:--) Congrats on finishing 6 years. I will in 7 days.
Yes, the first half of those years, have no happy memories :--(, second half has been bliss. :--))

Post a Comment