Saturday, September 08, 2007

More "What's up"

Uhh..same story.

If I thought last week was crazy this week was craziest in my life. Working from 11 pm to 5 am..the less said about it, the better ;)

So I grossly am neglecting my other routines. I am constantly being pre-occupied, so much so, that I lost my cell phone this week. Now I know what life can be without it...I never valued it much when I had it, but now I know.

Till my new phone comes I am clueless about who is trying to reach me. And then that phone book, ohh, I think I had about 200 numbers in there :( How am I going to revive them all, gaaaaa!!

Nothing else happening. Except that we had a great weekend getaway to Bass Lake with the gang. For the first time every family could make it but 1. We had around 21 adults and two kids/infants and it was tremendous fun. Just the sheer number of people guaranteed it. Was really glad to have such a close-knit gang to hang out with:)

Planning on hogging Pani Puris at home this weekend..lets see how that comes about..

0 comments:

Post a Comment