Friday, January 22, 2010

Tut tut

I just realized I never acknowledged the one person who probably gave me the most nutritious benefit when I was expecting a baby. My colleague K, who, never once failed to buy me a fruit bowl from our cafeteria and bring it to my desk. She and R used to go for breakfast and I used to ask her to pick up a fruit bowl for me on her way back since she used to sit right across my desk. There were days when I was not going to work, but would completely forget it, and she would actually call to find out if I needed one :)

Now since I am not yet going to campus, Subhash has taken over the job. He religiously brings home a fruit bowl every day :) :)

Lucky me? Yeah, you bet!

BTW, the hair has started falling in clumps. If I wasn't mentally prepared for a postpartum hair loss bonanza, I should have gotten the shocker of a lifetime. Barely 10 strands through 8 months and then the dam opens :))

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha ..its nothing.. Just wait until they start playing with it.

Sam said...

HAHAHA..why does that last sentence make me feel good? I am always super jealous of preggo chics having AMAZING hair during their pregnancies hahah! Just another proof that life does take back what it gives in excess :D!

Sri said...

Hey..even i am going through that hair loss syndrome...MIL used to tell me that once the baby starts looking at the mother and smiling,hair fall will start and she is bang on target!;)

DivSu said...

@Anonymous - Playing is history, he is now pulling at it hard..
@Sam - I am so not smiling ;)
@Sri - Yeah one of my colleagues also told me that. I guess in earlier times, that was a measure, because I suppose that our scalps shed hair at around the same time that they achieve their social smile milestone :)

Anonymous said...

never wrote how u met ur husband.. y is that so

DivSu said...

@Anonymous - I didn't think anyone would be interested :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, we'd (the readers of this blog) wud be so interested... please do tell us.

DivSu said...

@Anonymous - First you need to tell me who you are..

Post a Comment