Thursday, January 28, 2010

ELC toys

I find that ELC toys are quite innovative and make for a lot of fun learning. Plus the attention to detail is amazing. 

We bought two toys for Rohan, one a buggy ride which you can attach to the pushchair which makes it a car ;) And the other, a letter lion. (Subhash is a retail genius, comes with profession, and has the eye to pick out great stuff like this, I confess I didn't even notice them) The lion opens up and has alphabet pockets which have one toy depicting that alphabet (ambulance toy for a, banana toy for b and so on). It also has a height chart)

What I love about the lion (besides its cute face that is) is that you can hang it to anything by means of tie ropes given. This means you can move it around the house easily without having to bore nails everywhere. This is the kind of attention to detail I'm talking about. A standard loop would've had me looking for where to drill a nail, but now I just did this:



Yeah, my lithographic print frame finally came in useful!!

2 comments:

Loga said...

Can you please let me know where we can get them in India?

DivSu said...

@Loga - We bought them in Mothercare @ Bangalore.

Post a Comment