Saturday, January 05, 2008

What's a little rain..

Its a storm out there. Its been raining incessantly for the last 24 hours at least. And proper rain, not some of your everyday showers. This morning was it. Huge storm and fierce winds. I almost walked getting knocked off ;) I drove @ 60mph on 237, which is probably the lowest I clocked in my stint on that freeway;) Any more than that and there would be so much water swooshing around the car that it became impossible to manoeuvre it as well as see anything!! But heck, I am not complaining. For more reasons than one;)

1) It is not snow !
2) Reminds me of those "rain-holidays" we used to get in school. Also endears me because it reminds me always of school re-opening, new uniforms, new books etc etc etc.
3) I can listen to this song.
4) The hills behind Cisco are all green at the end of this ordeal!

Well, I love rain in general. I simply love it:)

I am to go to lunch now in a little bit with my team, and someone proposed maybe we should go another day, because its a storm outside and like Rob said..

What's a little rain..

;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh its horrible weather today :--(
I lay tucked in at home all day :--)
60 on 237 in pouring rain? Quite impressed. ;--)

-Z

Post a Comment