Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chinmayi

Did you love the song "Tere Bina" from Guru?
Did you love "Sahana" from Sivaji even more?
Did you know that the singer behind both these songs was Chinmayi, Rahman's latest hit?
Did you know Chinmayi blogged?

Yes she does.

http://chinmayisripada.blogspot.com/

Reader recommended this as a feed and as usual I got to reading it without even checking who it was etc. I read "calling for male singers". Ignored. I read something about some show. Ignored. I read Star Screen awards and Shreya winning it and "I didn't win it". Boom! Who is this? What do I see, its Chinmayi.

Well, I think she not only sings well. She writes well too. Its difficult to not sound as if you are bragging when you have achieved so much;) But she does come forth as being modest :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment