Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kudos Mehr!

I recently watched Asambhav. I wanted to confirm if the hero was Arjun Rampal or not and so I asked Wikipedia. Then I got to reading about him, his work, his life etc. Discovered (yeah I didn't know that before, dumb, dumb) that he was married to Mehr Jesia, erstwhile super model. Wow. I was interested. Read on, did some more searches and landed here:

http://www.rediff.com/chat/trans/1025mehr.htm

I thought she was pretty slick when chatting, I didn't know she was this smart:) One particular answer that impressed me very very much:


-----------
Lehar Messiah (Wed Oct 25 2000 4:6 IST) So you too, Mehr, the supermodel, fell to the trap of tradition and adopted your hubby's name for your surname? WHY? Why can't you remain just Mehr Jesia? *Mehr Jesia Ramphal* sux, I say.
Mehr Jesia Rampal (Wed Oct 25 2000 4:11 IST) Lehar Messiah, naturally it does when you dont know how to spell. It's Mehr Rampal. period.

-----------
Very neat, and very to the point. Very no-nonsense attitude :) I like it!

Another good one was this:

------------


Shahezadi (Wed Oct 25 2000 3:45 IST) How come you didn't take up acting as a career?
Mehr Jesia Rampal (Wed Oct 25 2000 3:53 IST) Shahezadi, I guess I became too old by the time they started making sensible films!

------------

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment