Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jallantha Kavvintha...

I needed to desperately get-away from my Tcl scripting and all the *s, the ?s, the []+s and the \\s and what-the-heck-not, so I thought I'd write something.

I was thinking about this song (actually listening to this song) this morning on my way to work. I still remember when I was in school/college back in Hyderabad I would always play this song at the first hint of an oncoming rain. I just loved (with 10 o s between l and v) listening to this song while it was raining, it just has that spirit in it. AMAZING!!

Plus, if you read my other post about going to work in paradise, you probably know what its like on my way to work, so I almost felt like I was living in this song except that I was going to work, whereas she dances in this song;)

You can watch it HERE.

1 comments:

Smitha said...

Wow.....such a long time.....I almost forgot one of my fav songs....and yeah same here....come rain....would run up to my terrace and run like crazy singing this song...lol...
wind and rain on ur face..very exhilarating

here come rain..i dread the sea of earthworms...yuck

Post a Comment