Saturday, April 21, 2007

How do you pick up the strings

I know I started this blog intending to write about the ups AND downs in life. So far I tried to keep it that way, except that I never wrote really about any downs. I tried to also keep the blog strictly apolitical;) Lets see how far that goes. I get sorely tempted to profess my opinions here, but try to restrict them to as neutral a ground as possible.

Anyway, I am getting carried away, as always. The point in this blog is, downs. What about downs? What happens when you are feeling low, feeling broken, feel like a 100 pieces and just can't seem to get the pieces right back together. No, I am not feeling down right now, don't get all consoling but I had some thoughts springing in my mind about how we all try to cope with those lows in life.

Personally, I let it out. Let it out in whatever form I can do it in. Then I think about it, and think long and hard, and keep thinking sometimes for days (now that duration is directly proportional to the issue at hand, uhh! I HATE my Math background always rearing its condescending head, directly proportional indeed!!). And then I feel the sun on my skin, the breeze in my face, the moon shining on, and I feel at peace, thinking about all those celestial things we are in midst of, till all the problems look so trivial, and I just let out a smile.

And then, just like that, I pick up the pieces and brace myself for my next encounter with life:)

Wow! That was something;)

2 comments:

Smitha said...

really really was something....
very well written...amongst all that thinking..u wander or to the sun moonn..treees etc..and feel some kind of peace fill you up...and clear up your mind..

Of course..again to think more and put an end to it :-D

Smitha said...

really really was something....
very well written...amongst all that thinking..u wander or to the sun moonn..treees etc..and feel some kind of peace fill you up...and clear up your mind..

Of course..again to think more and put an end to it :-D

Post a Comment