Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Going places...

Inspired by the new Travel Channel series about 1000 (or was it 10,000) places to see before you die, I decided to make my own list:

1)South America (I would prefer going to Brazil and the Amazon)
2)Far-western Europe (Greece, Portugal and Spain, I haven't seen at all)
3)Africa -EGYPT for sure, MAURITIUS for sure, South Africa maybe, and Tanzania (my cousin was born there!!)
4)ASIA - Mainly all of India, I want to go everywhere and see whatever is there to be seen, its my land and I have to have seen it all. Especially want to go to the NE states, Meghalaya, Mizo etc PLUS the Andamans and Sri Lanka.

Besides that, I want to see at least one city in China, mainland China. And Japan, one city at least ;) Indonesia and Thailand/Taiwan etc. I already saw Kuala Lumpur, will be seeing Hong Kong in July (visiting Teju yay!!!!!!!) and also Singapore.

5)Australia -Sydney and New Zealand for sure
6)Alaska
7)Hawaii
8)The Bahamas

I was surprised to see out MTV India's show host Shenaz hosting some Indian travel series on Travel Channel. She sure is going places;) But her voice is still the same old stupid-squeaky! And during the clip for that series, she says something along "Indiana Jones eat your heart out" in the most unimitably-Shenaz voice, bah! So much for watching a decent travel series on India.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Completely agree with you on shehanaz, I watch travel channel a lot and don’t miss any shows about India. You wont believe I made it a point not to see that show because of that one sentence she told which ,and was featured in the ad’s for the show

Post a Comment