Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What a tea!

Whenever I visit our break rooms I wonder about something. We have a stack of teas in one corner. And these are all different kinds of teas. Some of them are really out of place. Like for example - "Cozy Chamomile" - For calming moments, and something else for relaxing moments etc etc etc. What would that mean in an office break room? Drink this and have a good sleep back in your cube?? (Yeah they are all caffeine free too, for better sleep;) )

05/31/2007

One of my friends was telling me the other day about this post, that the intention about having tea for calming moments is to just let employees relax in the middle of a hectic day. I was trying to remember real hard that there was one of them teas that definitely didn't mean relax;) Today I saw it. Its called "Sweet Dreams". Wow! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment