Monday, December 24, 2012

D's husband?

A while back, Subhash had pinged me while at work. He asked if I knew this one person from his workplace, I said I did not. Apprently she had come up to him when he had gone to heat his lunch and asked him "Are you D's husband?" and he was quite pleasantly surprised. She follows my blog (so I know you are reading this :) ) and guessed that he was my husband ;) Time and again, I am surprised when people recognize me (outside of people who already know, of course) from the blog!! And I feel very flattered too! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But does your husband really like a personal life put on a blog? for everyone on facebook and in general to read

DivSu said...

"anonymous - don't know how to answer that question :) but I've been blogging for over 7 years now so I assume everyone is OK with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Divsu, I did tell my friend after I spoke to your husband that you would write this on your blog. I could recognise Subhash because of his surname:)Keep writing...I have read all your blogs and some of the 2012 blogs are still pending...I will definitely read all of them :) ---Chaitra

DivSu said...

@Chaitra - so sweet, thank you! :)

Post a Comment