Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What a nightmare!

Today it took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to work - a commute I usually finish in 20-30 minutes. I could not find anything obvious that was wrong but came to work and found out that some piece of the road caved in at my campus junction - I wonder - when will we learn to be even a little honest about the work we do - anyone experiencing ORR for the last few years can vouch for the fact that the flyover business has been extremely sloppy at best - traffic has been mismanaged abundantly and in general the whole thing just sucks. I managed to leave a little early today so I at least got to work by 10. The son was getting impatient towards the end and if he was not such a well behaved child I don't know what I would have had to go through in addition to the traffic pile up. It has still not reached the 880 nightmarishness that I used to see near Fremont but it is getting there fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment