Friday, March 13, 2009

Wrap it up!

I am about 13 test cases away from wrapping up as an engineer. So long!

But the 13 test case path is not easy I tell ya! 4 of the simplest ones took all day yesterday and still didn't finish although I was at them till 11.45 in the night. Why? Its not even my fault. Some router crashes, some disk goes bad, images simply refuse to copy, how the hell is an engineer supposed to test when the routers and all the forces in this universe refuse to co-operate!?!?!

Anyways, hoping that next week I will be able to finally say "So long!" to the engineer me and don a new role. And hoping that the last 6 years have taught me something to go on for the next 6-7 months which is obviously a "testing" phase. (Too much test in my life, bah!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool so it is probably congratulations for the good things that are going to happen & All the Best for the change :)

so what is your new role ?

Deepu said...

ssup manager!

Post a Comment