Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Art!!

Subhash's parents are here for a short stay and this is what his Dad has come up with.














So inspired! When I first saw it on Sunday morning, I assumed it was his mom, naturally, she is the one that does such artistic stuff. But I was positively shocked when I heard it was his Dad, I didn't know he had such an artistic bent of mind. Apparently this is the in-thing in hotels now so he's tried to replicate it in our smallish front porch ;) Next he wants to bring a bigger thing to put water and flowers in. Every morning during his morning walk he diligently brings flowers to make a pattern in colours of them. WOW!!




1 comments:

Smitha said...

wow very pretty Divs!!! And really amazed that it was the dad and not the mom..that's really nice

Post a Comment