Thursday, October 25, 2007

MBAs ;)

Sudhir had a baby girl last week and we were delighted for him:) They named her Annapurna and I was positively surprised. No one uses such good old fashioned names anymore!

I remember sometime back when he first knew about his to-come baby, we were chatting and he was telling me about the MBA programme. What does it mean you ask? "Make Babies American". True. So very true. Sudhir and I were joking about it. And he was wondering if he should do an MBA program;)

Well, looks like you did manage to get an MBA after all Sudhir ;)

1 comments:

Smitha said...

lol....MBA, you know my hubby has been talking abt it for quite a long time...maybe I should clarify what it really means...loll...
And the name part, is yeah I am surprised but happy, I was almost thinking what happened to some good old names, its all only funky or spunky names. Pronouncable I can understand, but some names I've heard are pretty weird.. Nicknames becoming real names..

Post a Comment