Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Another Halloween

Another Halloween is around the corner and as always, its pumpkin carving time!! This time I decided to go witchy. I was a witch for last year's Halloween so decided to inscribe me on a Pumpkin. Turned out quite cool. We have a contest tomorrow@work and I am hoping I will win something ;) Wish me luck!


A lot of people haven't been able to interpret this figurine completely/correctly. Its a witch standing in front of her cauldron holding her broomstick in one hand and doing incantations. Check out the fire under the cauldron and its little handle at the side;)




Almost done!


















Some more work left;)


















See me glow!


















Show off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooow...u got talent! absolutely flattened
-tinku

Random thots said...

ho wdid you put the light in??

Anonymous said...

Hey this is great!! :--) Happy halloween. Good luck with the contest. :--)

Post a Comment