Friday, February 23, 2007

you are stupid u know that...

A while ago I was sitting in a meeting with my laptop lid forced down. I HAD to listen to what was going on in the meeting. So anyway, at the end of the meeting, Gmail told me this:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Four Years!!! And Counting..":

you are stupid u know that...

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Anonymous to Sinusoidal Scribbles at Thu Feb 22, 11:38:00 AM PST

I recently changed my blog comments as being "moderated"- essentially it means, I will have to approve any comment before it gets posted on my blog. I had to do this after some really smart people (unlike ones like me, of course) started leaving comments on my posts which were sooooo relevant and directly connected to the blog-posts that I can't begin to describe it.

So anyway, I saw this comment and I was like, uh oh! I should delete this comment. Then, coming as I was, just out of a meeting, my mind was still in the "think out of the box" mode, and I said, no, wait, what would a person intend by leaving such a comment? What would prompt someone to show such intelligence and be even smarter by not leaving their name...hmm...what....just what? (Ohh come on duh! )

Then I was like, maybe I should not delete it, after all. Maybe I should write about it. Yes, that is it. I should write about it:) Here is a comment that shows clearly, beyond doubt, that this person can accurately assess what I know about myself and what I don't. And how many possess this remarkable talent? Such flair is indeed rare to be seen. I should respect the intelligence flowing here, and I most definitely do. So here is my blog-post solely dedicated to singing the praises of this unprecedented and never-before-seen talent. Amen!

[All the possible pun intended]

And such keenness of mind should not be lost on the world, so you can see this comment here....


0 comments:

Post a Comment