Thursday, February 01, 2007

Four Years!!! And Counting..

I was thinking last week that I should blog about it. Been so caught up with work, it left no time to blog about work;)

Jan 27, 07 I finish 4 years of stepping out of the academic world into the corporate arena..

It was something, my first job, that new-ness, that freedom from assignments (yeah, that was more joyous than earning some real money, and getting a little closer to crossing the below-poverty line status, now can you believe it;) ), and needless to say better pay than as a grad student:D

I seem to have learnt so much in the last 4 years in my area than I did in 6 years of tech education, now, needless to say, considering my previous blog post:D

And when I think of that time and place, I can't but help wonder, wow! its four years already...but like Subhash amply puts it in perspective, what is four years in a 30-year long career:D

Still counting....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are stupid u know that...

Post a Comment