Thursday, February 01, 2007

Of old....very old....friends

Thought I would write an ode blog to Orkut. I got an invite to join this multiple times, in the past couple years, but never paid any attention to it, like I didn't to all those "I want to remember your birthday" invites that I got;) But finally on Shetty's insisting I joined it, if not for anything, just to stop her from buzzing in my ear every now and then about it;)

But boy! am I glad I joined or what. I met soooooo many of my school friends as I would have never imagined. I even met a couple seniors and scores of juniors from school. Lots of my sister's classmates as well. Reminiscing about St. Ann's is not possible to do completely with anyone except fellow Annites and I found quite a few of them in Orkut to reminisce to my heart's content! I even met one teacher who used to teach us in 8 and who we were all crazy about;)

Of old.....very truly old friends.....

Thanks to Orkut..

0 comments:

Post a Comment