Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Daily Grind, 11/14/2005

Its just another oooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary day...

Pretty much wasted my morning time in email and timepass. Need to do some finances, need to read for CCIE:((:((

That apart we went to Mystery Spot yesterday, Sunday. It was a funny place, don't know if its natural or man made but it did have some real pull;) Go to mystery spot to find out more:)

In the evening yesterday we went to meet Subhash's cousin who was in SFO for an awards ceremony. True globe-trotter he is:)

Planning the Thanksgiving trip still, need to plan for another trip to Madison in Christmas, so not looking forward to it, all the snow and ice uuuuuuuuuuuurgh!!

I went to school (yes it is a University, Americans call them schools) at University of Wisconsin, Madison. Nice place Madison, except for the dirty winters. I am super sensitive to cold and on top of that I spent four dreary winters in America's snowland, the midwest.

Signing off for today, its been a bad post, I know, too wandering, but I am not finding anything these days to spark off my wit or cynicism, or maybe I am coming under the influence of hubby and becoming too good and not criticizing anything about anyone, alas!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment