Friday, August 09, 2013

Woooohooo!!

Today is my Dad's birthday and also the eve of another anniversary of this day :) A dozen years since I left home, to immigrate to the US.

But this year is special. Finally, after a long long wait, my parents are going to shift base to Bangalore. And it's worked out the way I wanted, without either of them having to give up on their life and what they like doing most :) My sister is also here now, which makes it really complete (the older son is a great fan of his Puttu pinni! )

I have been so eagerly awaiting this for the past god-knows-how-many-years. To have both sets of parents (we will miss my mother in law sorely) around you all the time - I used to envy my colleagues who were Bangalore based, all elders around, etc. Now, no more!!

Ahh, life is good :)

2 comments:

Smitha said...

that does sound AWESOME!! Touch Wood...

DivSu said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment