Friday, September 22, 2006

I got this anonymous comment:)

Sharat said...

I know you from JNTU. I arrived here via Orkut.

The public image you portrayed in JNTU is that of a gold medalist, over achiever, all-rounder? and more notably "macho-woman".

I am simply amazed to see the feminine side of you. (cooking & vinayaka chaviti.). And so will many others...

Is it "transformation" or is it bad judgement on our part.

One things for certain...never judge nobody...

Now I can remove the '?' and say you are truly an all-rounder. Congratulations for your marriage.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Yes I guess you can;) Why would I deny the pleasure of being called an all-rounder;)

I did back-benching in JNTU and Francis but that was just one side of me:) Its an interesting thing though. I always did have excellent track record and acads, but also was most notorious for creating/causing trouble:D:D And the only reason my profs at JNTU put up with me was that in the end I was their pet. Yeah, I am also good at pataofying;) Ok, enough of this sick self-dabba:D

I didn't know who posted this, I mean what email etc, so I am having to reply with a blog. If you are from JNTU;) you will love my next post, keep watching this space:):D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is this anonymous, when it starts with "sharat said"?

Hob Gadling said...

Hey just saying hi! Dinner with you and Suman tonight was a lot of fun! And yeah, Hob Gadling is my chosen appellation on the internets!

Hob Gadling said...

Hob Gadling is a character in a book I read (specifically in Sandman by Neil Gaiman.) I just needed a name I could use online cause my real name is just too easily googleable. I wouldn't want my myriad chachas and chachis reading all the profanity that's part and parcel of my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

hey...can you send me an e-mail to cookingmedley@gmail.com with your e-mail..I wanna send u an e-mail on how I know Rathi Roopa...Also I now remember how I got here..from Orkut...

We also have one other common friend...details in the mail...

Post a Comment