Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jodhaa Akbar

We watched this last week. Ok, before you start abusing the movie, let me say, I liked it ;) Now stop. Right there:)

It was a tad slower than needed and I thought the climax was rather abrupt. But in general it was well made and no one single-person destroyed it. I would have loved to see some more of Akbar's administration and ditto for Aishwarya Rai. But, no complaints. All the guys I know, including Subhash, found the movie extremely boring, sleep-inducing (does that explain why we took 4 sittings to watch it?!) and very deviant from facts. But I usually don't leave it to movies to teach me history, so I am ok with that;)

Whatever opinions I have heard so far have been split in half. Half liked it, half didn't. So I think overall the movie will do well :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie. :--) I make sure husband has a big bag of popcorn before any Hindi movie, to make sure he doesnt get bored :--D

- Z

Post a Comment