Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another year gone by..

Every year I like to think of the major milestones I achieved in my small insignificant life ;) One of those I like to track is my career path. Last year I remembered to jot it down, this year I so totally forgot. But anyways, better late than never. Jan 27, 2008 marked 5 years (WTH its 5 already?!?!) of my leaving the throes of education/campuses and walking into the corporate life. Although the first year was pretty nice (just beginning to have some $$$ ;) and just getting rid of spending evenings grading and doing assignments you see :D) and the second year was terribly rough, the past three years have gone by smooth and have been conceivably uneventful. Hoping that my career continues to be normal and jostle-free and also hoping that I never get bored of it, here is to my 5 years. Yay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment