Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Aithe

Decided to take my Honda for a spin today. I knew this song was in its CD magazine somewhere. It had been a while since I listened to it. Another good one from Keeravani, a little less popular though. The movie (Aithe) and the song (the lone one in the movie) didn't receive as much kudos as they deserved is what I always felt:) SO much so that the Wikipedia database for Keeravani doesn't show this movie at all. Sigh! I am beginning to doubt if I was mistaken about the music composer for this song...

Anonymous just let me know this:

Kalyani Malik is the one who should be credited with this song.

Ensoi!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song is good, the girl is pretty, voice is good, choreography is a little pathetic. ;--)

Anonymous said...

the credit should go to Kalyani Malik not Keeravani:)

DivSu said...

Thanks Anonymous! Will update the blog :)

Post a Comment