Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another interesting thought..

I sometimes wonder what I would do if I met someone exactly like me:D In fact I wonder a lot of times:) Whenever I don't like something that anyone does, or when I meet someone who is very very different from me, I cannot but wonder what would happen when I finally meet someone who is just like me. No, I haven't seen another person with my exact same habits/manners/ambition etc. *ALL* matching perfectly in my 26 years of existence:D I wonder, would I really like that person because she would have everything in her that I like (yes it has to be a her, for her to be like me right?) in me, or would I absolutely hate her because then I would begin to see what I don't like in me:D We all are blind to things which would annoy us in others that we possess ourselves, that is for sure, else the world would be Utopic:)

Maybe when I meet someone like me, I will begin to see all the stuff in me that I would hate if I saw in someone else;) And maybe I would become a better person...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question is: Would one realize, even if they meet a person with same qualities?

I believe we never meet a person like us, because it is very easy to assimilate with +ve qualities you observe in a person but not the -ve.

Agree it or not: We all are hypocrites.

Jayarama Krishnan said...

So that explains the unkempt hair!!! Use a mirror ma'am!!!

Post a Comment