Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Why AR should be DIL to senior-AB

Too many acronyms? Well, its late and I am still at work, so what do you expect?:D

Anyway, I try to keep my blog strictly a-political but it doesn't exclude Bollywood, so I can write as much as I want about latest and greatest gossips et al. I just realized it, so here is a good one to start off with.

Why should Aishwarya Rai be Daughter-In-Law to Amitabh Bachchan. Forget Abhishek, he plays little role here other than that I prefer him any day to the other actors in Bollywood;)

To begin with, I like both Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek. I liked him in Refugee itself, see I have this talent to recognize other talents;) When everyone wrote him down, I said, I like him, he will shine someday:) He is too over-shadowed by his Dad's legacy right now. And he shone slowly but steadily:D

Then I like Aishwarya too. Not necessarily as an actress but in general for her drop-dead looks. Subhash hates her;) But I like her and I maintain it :D

But the topic here is not about Abhishek marrying Aishwarya (I am glad about it, believe me) but about Aishwarya being the right daughter-in-law for senior AB.

I have only two coincidences to think of. Audience can help add to these;)

1) Both have their wax models in Madame Tussuad's :D
2) AB senior's Dad was Harivansh Rai Bachchan, and now will have a daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:D

What excellent coincidences, enough reasons for them to marry any day;)

3 comments:

Smitha said...

Noooooooo....
Agree with the point of Ash drop dead looks but well her expressions are sooo plastic and artificial... had watched her on some show here on some whatever network.... She has the talent to get people to hate her in an instant!!

And please...dont sacrifice AB Jr...just becos she should be DIL to AB Sr...
Have mercy on AB jr.

AR and Salman would have been the best...both are out of this world.

Smitha said...

Out of world as in ideal nut cases

Anonymous said...

When AB(Sr) is Amitabh Rai Bachchan(going by his Father's name)
Aishwarya is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan(to-be), then I reckon Amit & Ash are going to be blood-related bro & sis combo.

And that would make ABjr, nephew of Ash!!!!!!
Some twisted relation this one..
So, certainly they shouldn't be together..

What Say??

Post a Comment