Saturday, February 24, 2007

Most vela thing I do with high-end apps..

Ever thought why you need a scientific calculator to add (6+4)*37? ;)

I did the other day when I was using Excel for something so vela. Though the above and what I did with Excel don't fall in the same league, we seem to have gotten so used to having high-end apps and hi-tech toys doing all our work for us, that we automatically start using them for all kinds of useless things;)

It hit me when I was trying to capture our team vote for most popular cuisine so we could go for our team lunch and get on with it;) I had to capture all votes, 3 cuisine preferences, and I prompty used Excel to calculate and see which cuisine won, so we could decide on what place to go to. Our meetings last hours otherwise trying to figure which pace to go and eat;)

Right now I can't think of anything else on the spur, but I am sure I did more such vela things with tech tools/toys. Will keep adding to this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment