Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An animated epilogue

Check out this video.



I am sure you have seen the original one. If you haven't, then here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww (This one isn't worth embedding;) )

Yes. Yes. I am too late with it. But better late than never ;) Apparently her video has some of the highest hits on YouTube. A lot of people called her dumb in response, some more called her pretty. But I would call her "influenced". She probably grew up all her life thinking that South Africa and Iraq were 1/5th of the US. I bet that was in Bush's larger scheme of things anyway;) Who knows, anything is possible, eh?

I say, we should applaud her intelligence for not saying "We should educate the people of Pink like such as" or some such thing. I know that is harsh but come on;)

And she was probably thinking of saying "If I win the crown tonight, I would distribute maps to the map-less"

Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment