Friday, January 18, 2008

This and that..

1) I have taken to drinking tea at work. I was that no coffee-no tea-no milk kind of person. I have had many eyes rolled at me, sometimes in disgust, sometimes in wonder, sometimes in curiosity and sometimes in sheer disbelief whenever I have said this to someone. But due to the recent genius on the part of WPR @ Cisco (Work Place Resources), the temperatures inside the building have been so cold, that I just need something hot going down my Oesophagus to keep me from shivering and unable to type ;) I still drink it with just hot water and haven't taken to the traditional tea that we are used to (with milk). Somtimes, I just don't feel like it and just drink Hot Water. But I do hate the way it tastes/smells although I cannot pin down a smell/taste to it :)) Funny me!

2) I was reading various blogs on Shriya Saran's recent "adventure" with those people from Madras. Tsk..tsk..tsk. They should learn something from the Andhra audience ;)

3) I have heard that Brahmanandam did yet another good job in "Krishna", the latest Ravi Teja release. Got to get my hands on that soon. You Tube, here I come!

4) Yeah, and I also kept myself up-to-date on the latest YouTube storm, Sreesanth's dance item with Shah Rukh @ that Aaja Nachle show on STAR. (What is with Shah Rukh and his gay jokes, man, too much influence from Karan Johar I imagine!) One of the gang's ever "on-your-toes-updates" person, sent it to us right after it was on YouTube I suppose. It was good to watch.

5) Finally completed and checked off a long pending task. Printing and sending photos from Subhash's parents US trip. Need to send them another lot and that will complete my task. A successful US Trip for them:) I was quite impressed by the e-commerce scene in India. Very nice job with the prints. (I am becoming too much like Subhash and am beginning to analyze businesses, as if my own Networking job was not enough! ;) )

Ok, I need to get back to my well-performing routers that have finished the task I assigned to them now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment